Tuesday, May 16, 2023

My Interview with Ethan of the Tiny House Lifestyle Podcast

Ethan Waldman did me the honor of interviewing me. I had followed Ethan for some time as he devolped his informative blogging about the many flavors of tiny house living. So when he asked for stories from people who had bought a partially built rig and what the advantages of outfitting a tiny house at this stage offered, I wrote to him my answer and offered to give an interview. We did not end up focusing on this aspect of my tiny house experience, but on other aspects I had created that was unique to my set-up. It was interesting to see what such an expert on the lifestyle found unique in mine. He also gave a very nice presentation on his podcast page with pictures he chose from this blog. Have a look and listen. https://www.thetinyhouse.net/amanda-kovattana/

No comments:

Post a Comment