Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Video Interview Captures My Tiny House Story



Early on in my tiny house life I was interviewed by a pair of traveling tiny house dwellers who make documentary films about other tiny houses and their creators under the name Tiny House Expedition. So naturally they could relate to my tiny house life better than any previous interviewer and were better able to capture the nuances of my build and appreciate the innovations I had included. 

Christian and Alexis were such a pleasure to talk to that they brought out the best in me as I cracked jokes and showed off my house. They made me sound so charming and articulate I was immensely pleased. They also have high quality production values and photography plus they have a large audience. It took them a couple of years to edit and release it to their viewing public so I've built the table since and changed some things on the desk, but it's pretty accurate. My rent however is now $700 plus utilities which is more the going rate in this area. They also told me they would include me in a longer video they are making. In the context of their other tiny house interviews mine is one of the smallest and has an Asian sensibility regarding the bathroom.


Nearly 24,000 views since they posted it mid July. Lots of people left some lovely comments too.

They also posted a nice picture of me to their Instagram account. https://www.instagram.com/p/B0HlLSDhFt7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

No comments:

Post a Comment